French Hope Index du Forum
French Hope
Le Projet FRENCH HOPE

French Hope Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Warsaw Uprising ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    French Hope Index du Forum -> FRENCH HOPE - INTERNATIONAL -> Public Test
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cpt_Bocquier
FrH-Admin
FrH-Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 23:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: Warsaw Uprising Répondre en citant

Give your feedback of the map here. Try to follow this : (and of course rules of this forum)

Code:
 [b]Great : [/b]

[b]Bad :[/b]

[b]Things to improve :[/b]

[b]Personnal Feeling :[/b]

[b]Bugs and CTDs [/b]: [i]try to add screens[/i]

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 23:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Slayer
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Aoû - 14:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: Warsaw Uprising Répondre en citant

Great :
- The subject of the map, I simply love a map which isn't about two armies for once, and I like it that it is Warsaw Uprising too as it is an interesting subject
- The fact that Poles don't have bandages, few ammo, lack of supply

Bad :
- spawns are in the open: when a German gets up to the church he can keep spawnkilling
- after Germans take church, the rest of the map is quite easy for them, maybe weaponry is a bit too unbalanced
- Zoliborz flag maze: like I posted before in FH2 pub forum, I think there should be several ways out for the Poles. Right now the map stalemates at this point: Germans can't cap last flag, Poles can't recap any of the other flags

Things to improve :
- add bleed Wink
- movement in Zoliborz area: fighting is chaotic in the ruins and that is cool, but movement is horrible. Getting stuck on planks and having to jump over all kinds of stuff
- more than one way in/out of Zoliborz area, to make attacking/defending better possible
- nerf ammo even more maybe, I never died being out of ammo
- churchflag cap area in top of tower is not so good, maybe just put in the churchbuilding itself

Personal Feeling :
- love the map, but the gameplay is too linear, maybe make it a bit more like Brest

Bugs and CTDs : try to add screens
- the tank kept spawning after Germans took cghurch yesterday: it got blown up but near the end (Poles only had Zoliborz flag) I heard it's engine roar again.

Surfbird
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Aoû - 15:17 (2012)    Sujet du message: Warsaw Uprising Répondre en citant

Hey there, just gonna copy what I wrote on the Official formus already. I'm not sure if it was read or it perished among all the posts. Sorry, if you already read this and you are already aware of things.

Warsaw Uprising seems solid, looks nice. I wonder who will choose the Pistol kit when there are way  better kits but okay, we already discussed this and you want to have the pistol in the focus.

I tried to find bugs again, but seems like you fixed the out of map area bugs, could not find one anymore Smile Just one thing: I was able to capture the German uncap main base hehe. Dunno if it was because of private game or something, but probably a general bug. If so, it's quite an issue I guess.

Furthermore, in the North of C 5 on the map is a building with stairs, it has something like a restaurant on the ground floor. On the top floor it burns in a room you can not enter, but when you get close to the wall to that room the fire kills you, while being in the other room without fire. The room has a window with look on the area in front of the church and the church itself. I guess that getting killed by fire from the other room is not intended.

The map in general is good, I posted feedback on the FH2 forums some time back and my opinion did not change. It's different, but I really like it, especially the fight in the ruins. A different and atmospheric Fh2 experience.

cheers

Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Aoû - 22:09 (2012)    Sujet du message: Warsaw Uprising Répondre en citant

Thanks for your time, the changes are made as we speak, all things you guys noted will be looked into =) Hope to see you on next test on improved version Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Warsaw Uprising

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    French Hope Index du Forum -> FRENCH HOPE - INTERNATIONAL -> Public Test Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006