French Hope Index du Forum
French Hope
French Hope Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Help Deactivate Account ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    French Hope Index du Forum -> FRENCH HOPE - PRESENTATION & RECRUTEMENT -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 07:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Help Deactivate Account Répondre en citant

Facebook Help Deactivate Account

Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 9 Helpful 10 How can I permanently delete my Facebook account? wikiHow Contributor Go to and follow the on-screen instructions. This means your Facebook profile, including things like your friends, photos and posts, will be completely restored. If you aren't logged into Facebook on your Android, enter your email address and password and tap Sign in to view the News Feed. I'll be back. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips When you deactivate, all of the information on your profile is saved in case you wish to return. Doing so will take you to the deactivation page. Thank you so much!" JW John Paolo Walker Apr 12, 2017 "Taught how to deactivate my F account simply." Rated this article: BC Bharath Chinna Apr 23, 2017 "My Facebook account is deleted, thanks. You'll see this icon in the top-right side of the Facebook page, just right of the ? icon. EditRelated wikiHows How to Manage Facebook Privacy Options How to Opt out of Facebook's Open Graph Personalization How to Change Your Name on Facebook How to Use the Facebook Like Button How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account How to Use Facebook How to Log Out of Facebook How to Look at a Facebook Profile Without Signing Up How to Set up a Facebook Account Article Info Categories: Facebook Basics Facebook Overuse and Facebook Addiction In other languages: Italiano:Disattivare un Account Facebook,Espaol:desactivar una cuenta de Facebook,Portugus:Desativar uma Conta do Facebook,Franais:dsactiver un compte Facebook,Deutsch:Ein Facebook Konto deaktivieren,Nederlands:Je Facebook account deactiveren,: Facebook,etina:Jak deaktivovat et na Facebooku,Bahasa Indonesia:Menonaktifkan Akun Facebook,:Facebook,: ,: Facebook (Deactivate),Ting Vit:V hiu ha ti khon Facebook Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,294,113 times. How do I delete several Facebook accounts and combine them into one account? Answer this question Flag as. To deactivate your account:. 7 Type in your Facebook password. 4 Click the General tab. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Remember that you'll need to have access to the email you use to log in to reactivate your account. Steps Method 1 On Mobile 1 Open Facebook. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Will deactivating my Facebook account delete me from groups? wikiHow Contributor No. Method 2 On Mac and PC 1 Go to the Facebook website. 9 Click a reason for deactivating. To permanently delete your account: Permanently deleting your account means you won't ever be able to reactivate or retrieve any of the content or information you've added. How helpful is this? Co-authors: 51 Updated: Views:1,294,113 DS Debby Storey Apr 21, 2017 "When I came across your website, I found the following link to be easier for me to follow the instructions for what I was looking for. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Warnings Deactivate only when you need to. It's the blue button at the bottom of the page. And change your password and keep it to yourself in future. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 11 Helpful 13 Someone hacked into my FB account and set up an additional account. If you tap the Other option at the bottom of the section, you'll need to type in a reason for deactivating. .. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Has something changed? Answer this question Flag as. 4 Tap Account Settings. 13 Click Deactivate Now when prompted. Flag as. As long as your password is correct, doing so will take you to the deactivation page. It's located at If you're already logged into Facebook, this will take you to your News Feed. If you want Facebook to reactivate your account automatically after a week or less, tap This is temporary 5a02188284
facebook chat emoticons fb symbols smileys iconstwin forks facebookfacebook account verein erstellenfacebook hack asiadelete facebook information forevermendapatkan uang dengan like facebookboton me gusta facebook htmlfacebook sniffer portablefacebook chat lydhow to does auto refresh news feed like facebook works

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 07:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    French Hope Index du Forum -> FRENCH HOPE - PRESENTATION & RECRUTEMENT -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006